|Location||Germany, Frankfurt Am Main|
|Price||22,300 € (= $26,582) [Negotiable]|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Case diameter||45 mm|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date|
|Skeletonized, Display Back, Small Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Luminescent Hands, Chronometer, Limited Edition, Screw-Down Crown, Quick Set, Only Original Parts, Luminous indexes|
Hublot Big Bang Unico Ferrari Carbon Limited Edition of Only 500 Pieces!
Check Out Our VIDEO REVIEW and Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel: youtube.com/watch?v=gXySmnB3ffE
+ Comes with Hublot Ferrari Winder Box constructed special for Hublot unico Ferrari.
+ Comes with two straps easily interchangeable with one click system
FERRARI branded watch with the Ferrari "prancing horse" figurine logo applied to the dial at the 9 o'clock position & the FERRARI name logo in red lacquer on the bottom chronograph button.
- Satin finished black carbon case.
- Black carbon bezel, secured by 6 black plated titanium "H" style screws.
- Black rubber lower bezel.
- Polished black PVD coated titanium crown with black rubber insert at the tip & segmented around the crown for enhanced grip - with red indicator to show when the crown is unscrewed.
- Polished black PVD coated titanium chrono buttons, with a black rubber insert on the top button & a red lacquered Ferrari logo on the bottom button.
- Sapphire crystal transparent dial with applied brushed finished black nickel "Applique" style Arabic Numeral & index hour markers with red luminous fill.
- Raised/tapered inner bezel flange on the perimeter of the dial with printed minute/seconds track & applied red block 5 minute markers.
- Black nickel minute & hour hands with red luminous fill.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
Column wheel chronograph.
Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
Large red tipped central seconds counter.
60 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
Date window with yellow background located at the 3 o'clock position.
Each watch is provided with 2 straps 1) black Alcantara leather/rubber strap with red stitching & 2) Black Schedoni.
Strap are easily interchangeable via a unique quick-release push-button system developed by Hublot. The buttons are black ceramic & located on the top & bottom central lugs.
Jewels-Stock LTDAglonas str. 14-33