|Case material||Pink gold|
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Case material||Pink gold|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds|
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
FERRARI branded watch with the Ferrari "prancing horse" figurine logo applied to the dial at the 9 o'clock position & the FERRARI name logo in red lacquer on the bottom chronograph button.
This watch features: • Brushed 18kt KING gold (rose gold) case.
• Brushed finished 18kt KING gold (rose gold) bezel, secured by 6 titanium "H" style titanium screws.
• Case center (edge) black white composite resin inserts.
• Satin finished crown with black rubber insert at the tip & segmented around the crown for enhanced grip - with red indicator to show when the crown is unscrewed.
• Satin finished 18kt KING gold chrono buttons, with a black rubber insert on the top button & a red lacquered Ferrari logo on the bottom button.
• Sapphire crystal transparent dial with applied brushed finished king gold "Applique" style Arabic Numeral & index hour markers.
• Raised/tapered black inner bezel flange on the perimeter of the dial with black printed minute/seconds track, red printed fractions of a second track & applied black gold block 5 minute markers with luminous dot on the edge.
• Bold brushed finished 18kt King gold minute & hour hands with luminous filled top & skeletonized bottoms.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Column wheel chronograph.
• Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
• Large red central seconds counter.
• 60 minute counter sub-dial with red inidcations located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Date window with yellow background located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Each watch s provided with 2 straps 1) Gold (light brown) Schedoni leather with black rubber backing & red stitching 2) Black Schedoni leather with black rubber backing & white stitching .
• Strap are easily interchangeable via a unique quick-release push-button system developed by Hublot. The buttons are black ceramic & located on the top & bottom central lugs.
• Hublot in-house manufacture Caliber UNICO HUB1241:
• Microblasted anthracite ruthenium plated mainplate & bridges.
• Tungsten rotor with microblasted, anthracite & ruthenium treated finishes.
• Beats at 28,800 vph.
• Composed out of 330 components.
• Contains 38 Jewels
• And has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty