|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds|
This watch features: • Titanium case, satin/brushed finished with fine polished corners.
• Satin finished black ceramic bezel, secured by 6 "H" style titanium screws.
• Case center (edge) lateral black composite resin inserts.
• Titanium crown with black rubber around the crown for enhanced grip - with red indicator to show when the crown is unscrewed.
• Titanium round shaped chrono buttons.
• Sapphire crystal transparent dial. With applied brushed finished "Applique" style Arabic Numeral & index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Raised/tapered black inner bezel flange on the perimeter of the dial with red printed Check Spellingminute/seconds track & white printed 5 seconds increments in Arabic numerals.
• Bold brushed finished minute & hour hands with luminous filled top & skeletonized bottoms.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Column wheel chronograph.
• Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
• Large red central seconds counter.
• 60 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Date window with white background located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Small continuous running seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Straps are easily interchangeable via a unique quick-release push-button system developed by Hublot. The buttons are located on the top & bottom central lugs (this watch is delivered with a single strap only).
• Hublot in-house manufacture Caliber UNICO HUB1242:
• Microblasted anthracite ruthenium plated mainplate & bridges.
• Tungsten rotor with microblasted, anthracite & ruthenium treated finishes.
• Beats at 28,800 vph.
• Composed out of 330 components.
• Contains 38 Jewels
• And has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty