|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||28|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds|
This watch features: • Stainless steel case with brushed & polished finishes, set with 212 diamonds weighing +/- 1.08 carats.
• Stainless steel bezel set with 114 diamonds weighing +/- 1.78 carats.
• Case center (edge) lateral black Kevlar inserts.
• Crown & chronograph buttons have rubber centers/inserts that match the black Kevlar.
• Solid black matte dial.
• Applied brushed finished stainless steel "applique" style Index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Brushed finished stainless steel hands with luminous filled tips (minutes & hours hands semi-skeleton).
• White printed minute track with 5 minute Arabic numerals intervals on flat black rim on the outer edge of the dial.
• Immediately recognizable "H" style screws on bezel.
• Chronograph stopwatch functions: • Large central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
• Hublot Caliber HUB 4100, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 252 parts, contains 28 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty