|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||57|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds|
This watch features: • Stainless steel case with brushed & polished finishes.
• White ceramic bezel - secured secured by 6 polished "H" shaped titanium screws. .
• Case center (edge) lateral white composite resin inserts.
• Crown & chronograph buttons have white rubber centers/inserts.
• Solid flat white dial.
• Applied brushed finished stainless steel "applique" style Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
• Brushed finished stainless steel hands with luminous filled tips (minutes & hours hands semi-skeleton).
• Printed minute track with 5 minute Arabic numerals intervals on outer rim of the dial edge.
• Chronograph stopwatch functions: • Large red central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
• Hublot Caliber HUB1145, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 287 parts, contains 57 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty