|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||57|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds|
This watch features: • Black Ceramic case with brushed & polished finishes.
• Polished black ceramic bezel with ridged edges - secured by 6 polished "H" shaped titanium screws.
• Case center (edge) lateral black composite resin inserts.
• Stainless steel crown & chronograph buttons fitted with black rubber centers/inserts.
• Flat black dial.
• Applied brushed finished steel "applique" style Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
• Brushed finished stainless steel hands with luminous filled tips (minutes & hours hands semi-skeleton).
• Red printed minute track with 5 minute Arabic numerals intervals on flat black rim on the outer edge of the dial.
• Chronograph stopwatch functions: • Large red central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
• Hublot Caliber HUB1145, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 287 parts, contains 57 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty