|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||55 h|
|Number of jewels||59|
|Moonphase, Date, Month, 4 Year Calendar, Perpetual Calendar|
This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case with a brushed and polished finished steel bracelet.
• Matte silver dial.
• Printed black Roman Numeral hour markers & minute track.
• Blued metal hands.
• Rather than the seconds hand stopping when the crown is pulled out, the seconds hand can be reset to zero by a separate button, this significantly reduces stress of parts.
• Features a Perpetual Calendar complication that accurately calculates odd & even month & leap years without the need to correct the date. • Day window (9/10 o'clock).
• Month Window (2/3 o'clock).
• Moonphase (7/8 o'clock)
• Leap Year indicated via a small opening beneath the 12 o'clock position, red = leap year.
• Panorama Large 2-Disc Date display window (located at the 4 o'clock position.
• Movement is finely finished with striped/ribbed finish, some hand engraved designs & beveled component edges.
• Glashutte Caliber 100-02 contains 59 jewels, beats at 28,800 vph & has an approximate Power Reserve of 55 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty