Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||49|
|Luminescent Numerals, Blue Steel Hands|
This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case with fine brushed finished edges.
• This watch has no dial per-se, the 3/4 main-plate of the movement doubles as the dial allowing the viewer to enjoy the fine striped/ribbed finish, rubies & polished blued steel screw-heads that adorn this fine piece of horology.
• In addition the designers have ingeniously integrated the Duplex swan-neck fine adjustment & mainspring assembly to be mounted on the front of the movement.
• Galvanized & rhodium plated finished finished plates & bridges.
• Time & seconds sub-dials offset to the left side:
• Matte silvered chapter rings.
• Applied blued steel index & small luminous dot hour markers.
• Fine black printed minute track on the time sub-dial.
• Fine black printed seconds track on the seconds sub-dial.
• Blued steel hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Large 2 disc Panorama date window located at the 2 o'clock position.
• Dual Swan-Neck fine adjustment mounted on a beautiful hand engraved decorated bridge.
• Movement back plate is finely finished with striped/ribbed finish.
• Glashutte Original Caliber 91-02, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 49 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty