Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date|
This watch is a tribute to FELIX BAUMGARTNER who jumped from the edge of space on the Stratos Mission wearing the El Primero Stratos watch, making it the first watch to break the speed of sound. • Polished stainless steel case with fine brushed finished edges & lugs.
• Unidirectional steel bezel with a black ceramic disk and minute indicators in silver.
• Silver sunray dial with a contrasting black outer rim and three colored subdials (grey, blue and black).
• Faceted polished steel hands with partial luminous fill.
• Applied polished steel faceted indexes hour markers with luminous fill.
• The Famous El Primero Chronograph stop/watch: • Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
• Sixty-second sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Sixty-minute sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Large red central seconds hand makes a single turn in 10 seconds. Hand features the Zenith star at its base.
• Date display window located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Solid case back embossed with the Stratos mission logo.
• Zenith El Primero Caliber 4057 B, beats at 36,000 vph, 31 jewels, 326 components & a minimum power reserve of 50 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59