|Location||United States, Connecticut, Newington|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Case diameter||30 x 39 mm|
|Dial numerals||Roman numerals|
|Display Back, Center Seconds, Guilloche Dial, Luminescent Hands, Luminous indexes|
Pieces of Time of Newington, CT (est. 1992) is a retail watch store specializing in collectible mechanical watches. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have or visit us at piecesoftime.com for more information.
Outstanding Raymond Weil Geneve Date “Collection Don Giovanni” Automatic Men’s Watch, reference #2671 in EXCELLENT, gently worn condition.
Recently serviced. When serviced, we completely disassembled both the case and bracelet and professionally refinished them. They were then ultrasonically cleaned, bringing them back to their original appearance. The only real evidence of use we can spot is some light marks where the clasp rested against the caseback. Otherwise, this watch could easily pass for new on your wrist!
- Rectangular stainless steel case measuring 30mm across (excluding the crown) by 39mm lug to lug.
- Black textured dial (blue look comes from an anti-glare coating used on the crystal) with applied Roman numeral markers and matching luminous hour and minute hands.
- Curved sapphire crystal with a scratch resistant coating.
- Quickset date at 3 o’clock.
- High polish Stainless Steel bezel.
- Raymond Weil signed, Swiss made 25-Jewel Automatic Movement.
- Display caseback.
- Comes on its original Raymond Weil signed stainless steel bracelet with double butterfly clasp. It will fit up to an 8 ½ inch wrist.
Additional Information & Payment terms
All of our watches are guaranteed authentic and our photos are always of the actual watch. Within the US we accept credit card, bank-to-bank wire transfer, postal money order, and PayPal. For International (Non-US) orders we accept Bank-to-Bank Wire transfers only.