|Ref. No.||a4022/1 TURBINE TOXIC|
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||40 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Center Seconds, PVD/DLC coating|
Special Edition TURBINE TOXIC aka TURBINE SKULL:
Featuring the universally adopted logo intended to signal the presence of toxic substances - the human skull! The dial featured the skull symbol pave set with 155 diamonds weighing approximately +/- 0.59 carats.
A modern adaption of the Perrelet "Double Rotor". In addition to the traditional automatic winding rotor mounted on the back of the movement a second spinning rotor is visible on the face of the watch beneath the hands (the front rotor does not have any mechanical use & does not wind the watch - it is for design purposes only) . This watch design is inspired by aeronautical field & the front rotor depicts a turbine - hence the name. The Turbine rotor features 12 blackened blades above the black & diamond set skull logo dial. The free spinning Turbine rotor makes for a sensational optical effect.
This watch features: • Case is blackened DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) treated steel which is highly Scratch-resistant. Polish bezel & satin finished case.
• Black dial with diamond set skull symbol.
• Blackened finished hands filled with luminous fill.
• Large blackened central seconds hand
• Inner fixed bezel ring with painted minute indexes, Polished steel Arabic Numeral & index hour markings.
• Crown recessed into case edge, with a small flip open lever to assist with winding & time change.
• Perrelet in-house caliber P-331, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59