Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||40 h|
|Number of jewels||21|
|Dial||Mother of pearl|
A modern adaption of the Perrelet "Double Rotor". In addition to the traditional automatic winding rotor mounted on the back of the movement a second spinning rotor is visible on the face of the watch beneath the hands. This watch design is inspired by aeronautical field & the front rotor depicts a turbine - hence the name. The Turbine rotor features 12 white blades above a mother-of-pearl backdrop dial. The free spinning Turbine rotor makes for a sensational optical effect.
This watch features: • Polished & brushed finished stainless steel case.
• Mother-of-Pearl backdrop dial with 12 lines of crystals (not diamonds).
• Bezel set with 68 ruby stones weighing a total of +/- 0.92 carats.
• Brushed steel rimmed hand with a painted finish center.
• Inner fixed bezel ring with solid brushed steel Arabic Numeral & Index hours markers.
• Crown recessed into case edge, with a small flip open lever to assist with winding & time change.
• Perrelet caliber P-181, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 21 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59