Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Ref. No.||A1064/1 TURBINE RACING|
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||40 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Center Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Luminous indexes|
TURBINE RACING 44mm - SPECIAL EDITION:
A modern adaption of the Perrelet "Double Rotor". In addition to the traditional automatic winding rotor mounted on the back of the movement a second spinning rotor is visible on the face of the watch beneath the hands. This watch design is inspired by aeronautical field & the front rotor depicts a turbine - hence the name. The Turbine rotor features 12 whitened blades above a white & silver striped backdrop dial. The free spinning Turbine rotor makes for a sensational optical effect.
This watch features: • Case is of stainless steel with a polished finished bezel & satin finished case.
• Silver & white striped backdrop dial.
• Steel hour & minutes hands filled with white luminous material.
• Steel central seconds hand.
• Steel inner fixed bezel ring with white luminous index & Arabic Numeral hour markers.
• Fine printed minute track.
• Crown recessed into case edge, with a small flip open lever to assist with winding & time change.
• Perrelet in-house caliber P-331, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59