Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||40 h|
|Number of jewels||21|
|Center Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, PVD/DLC coating|
XL 50MM SIZE
A modern adaption of the Perrelet "Double Rotor". In addition to the traditional automatic winding rotor mounted on the back of the movement a second spinning rotor is visible on the face of the watch beneath the hands (the front rotor does not have any mechanical use & does not wind the watch - it is for design purposes only) . This watch design is inspired by aeronautical field & the front rotor depicts a turbine - hence the name. The Turbine rotor features 12 blackened blades above a black & orange backdrop dial. The free spinning Turbine rotor makes for a sensational optical effect.
This watch features: • Case Material:
• Brushed stainless steel case ends (lugs) with polished finished beveled corners.
• Black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) treated stainless steel with a high polished finish bezel. DLC is highly Scratch-resistant.
• Matte/Satin titnaium finished case center.
• Matte black DLC treated stainless steel case back
• Black and military green striped backdrop dial
• Blackened finished hands filled with black Superluminova fill.
• Large central seconds hand in green.
• Inner fixed bezel ring with green painted minute indexes, military green luminescent Arabic Numeral 10 minute markings & finally white painted odd hour markings.
• Crown recessed into case edge, with a small flip open lever to assist with winding & time change.
• Perrelet caliber P-181, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 21 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59