Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||21|
|Small Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Power Reserve Display, Luminous indexes|
From The Luminor Marina 1950 Collection - this watch has a distinct vintage feel to it, with the gold toned hands & aged colored luminescent paint. This watch features: • High gloss/polished finished stainless steel case & bezel.
• Instantly recognizable brushed steel Crown Protector.
• Black dial with engraved luminous Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
• Polished rose gold colored hands with luminous fill.
• Power reserve indicator sub-dial located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
• Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position, with luminous 15 seconds markers. Automatic zero seconds reset when the crown is pulled out, allowing for setting the watch to the second.
• Cambered (domed) Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating.
• Brown/Beige colored calfskin strap with a fine soft felt finish, fitted with a brushed finished steel pin style buckle.
• Supplied with an extra black rubber strap & the necessary tools to change the straps.
• Panerai in-house Caliber P.3002, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 208 parts, contains 21 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours (3 days).
• Rapid hour adjustment: allows for the hour hand to be adjusted in 1 hour increments independently of the minutes & without stopping the movement. This is a great feature for a frequent traveler.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59