Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Ref. No.||pam00389 AMAGNETIC|
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Number of jewels||28|
|Skeletonized, Small Seconds, Luminous indexes|
LUMINOR SUBMERSIBLE 1950 AMAGNETIC 3 DAYS AUTOMATIC: with a soft iron core beneath the dial, forming a Faraday cage that shield the movement from the flow of magnetic fields up to 40,000 A/m, which is more than eight times than the value specified by the NIHS 90-10 standard, making the movement completely anti-magnetic. • Brushed titanium case.
• Panerai's instantly recognizable crown protector in brushed finished titanium.
• Brushed titanium uni-directional bezel ring with a matte black ceramic fill:
• luminous filled dot starting point.
• engraved 15 minute zone.
• raised 5 minute indexes.
• Polished steel hands, partially skeletonized with luminous filled tips.
• Applied index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Small seconds hand sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position with luminous quarter minute indexes & filled hand.
• Slightly cambered (domed) Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating.
• Supplied with extra black calfskin strap. Includes the necessary tools to change the straps.
• Panerai Calibre P.9000 in-house movement by Panerai. Mechanical self-winding movement with an impressive 3 day (72 hour) Power Reserve, contains 28 jewels & beats at 28,800 vph.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59