|Ref. No.||01 675 7648 4264-07 5 23 77|
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Luminescent Hands, Rotating Bezel, Luminous indexes, PVD/DLC coating|
• Grey PVD plated stainless steel case
• Black dial with silver outer rim
• Luminous Arabic numerals & index hour markers
• Luminous hour and minute hand
• Displays the day in center of dial
• Displays the date between the 4 & 5 o'clock position
• Chronograph/Stop-watch functions:
• Large central seconds hand counter
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 12 o'clock position
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position with yellow hand
• Small seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position
• Fine printed minute and second track
• Fitted with a bi-directional turning bezel which control the "Slide Rule". The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
• Oris Caliber 675 base ETA 7750, with red rotor, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
• Includes special Oris presentation box, DVD, and certificate.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59