|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||52 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Center Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Chronometer, Luminous indexes|
• Brushed stainless steel case with polished bevelled edges, pushers and crown.
• Matte black aluminum-filled bezel with a tachymeter scale with red highlights.
• Red dial with textured black "Clous de Paris" subdial counters.
• Black minutes/seconds track ring.
• Luminous outlined index hour markers and luminous hands.
• Chronograph functions:
• Large central seconds hand.
• 30-minute counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12-hour counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Continuous small-seconds counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located at the 6 o'clock position, within the subdial.
• COSC-certified Omega Caliber 3330 automatic chronograph movement with a column-wheel mechanism, a Co-Axial Escapement, and a silicon balance spring:
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The movement beats at 28,800 vph, contains 31 jewels, and has a power reserve of 52 hours.
• Stainless steel case back is stamped with the seahorse medallion.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty