|Price||1,495 € (= $1,627)|
|Case diameter||39 mm|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Rotating Bezel, Screw-Down Crown|
• Seriously interested in actually buying this particular watch?
• We answer all e-mails promptly and look forward to your quick response. THANKS!
A rare Omega Seamaster Professional 200m, the so called Pre-Bond. Produced in 1989, this is an early one. Watch case and bracelet are in a very good condition. The movement (quartz caliber 1438) is extremely accurate. Comes with the original box and original (blank!) warranty papers. The price is fixed. We may be interested in your Omega or Rolex trade-in. Fixed price. Your Omega or Rolex trade in is welcome. Please read our conditions below.
Een zeldzame Omega Seamaster Professional 200m, de zogenaamde Pre-Bond. Het betreft een vroeg exemplaar uit 1989 van de eerste serie. Kast en band bevinden zich zeer goede staat. Het uurwerk (quartzkaliber 1438) loopt extreem nauwkeurig. Wordt geleverd met originele doos en originele (blanco!) garantiepapieren. Vaste prijs. Inruil van uw Omega of Rolex is mogelijk. Lees onze voorwaarden hieronder.
• Our prices are fixed.
• We may be interested in your Rolex or Omega (gents) TRADE IN. Give us a description, a photo and your own realistic price suggestion.
• All information of a watch which is known to us is mentioned in the description.
• If known, the service history is mentioned explicitly.
• Our watches have been checked; they are in good working order.
• In case of malfunction or excessive deviation (+/– 2 min. per day) we have a watch serviced prior to offering it on Chrono24.
• There is a 3 month warranty (excl. shipping costs and import duties and taxes).
Payment and delivery
• Watches can be collected by appointment at our office in Drachten (NL) or can be shipped (insured) worldwide by DHL Express. Shipping costs range from € 70,- to € 120,-.
• Payment by bank transfer or via Chrono24 Trusted Checkout (3,5% extra).
• Import duties and taxes (outside EU) are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Visit our Metropolis Collection website for more tantalizing timepieces.
Metropolis Collection'Haersma State'