|Location||United States, New York, White Plains|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Case diameter||39 mm|
|Lug width||19 mm Size guide|
|Center Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Screw-Down Crown, Luminous indexes|
Transparent case back
Crystal: Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
Water resistance: 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
Size: Case Diameter: 39 mm
Caliber: Omega 2500
Self-winding chronometer, Co-Axial Escapement movement with rhodium-plated finish.
Power reserve: 48 hours
- NEAR MINT condition, as seen in the photos: almost no signs of use on case and bracelet. Looks close to new on your wrist. Keeps perfect time. Extras are complete and in like-new condition. This could be the closest you can get to this desirable but discontinued model in new condition.
- Omega International Warranty card
- Omega Pictograms card
- Omega Chronometer certificate
- Omega card sleeve
- Omega original retail hangtag with serial number
- Omega manual
- Omega boxes
- Omega inventory tag (matches box to watch)
In-House Test Results**:
Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable.
Observed accuracy: 0s/d
Wrist Sizing: up to 7.5"
Last Service: Unknown
*You will get the watch shown in the photos. Photos are an essential part of the description. Grades are the provided listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score.
**Timekeeping measured using a precision timegrapher. Wearing habits affect accuracy. Servicing helps keep mechanical watches performing optimally. We do not test for water resistance. No implied warranties. Bracelet size measured using a mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size.
Have a question not covered by the description? Chat with us on FB messenger: fb.me/msg/Watchvaultnyc
We accept payments via Chrono24 Trusted Checkout as well as payments via credit card and Paypal