|Ref. No.||322.214.171.124.01.006 DARK SIDE OF THE MOON VINTAGE BLACK|
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||54|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Display Back, Center Seconds|
DARK SIDE OF THE MOON - VINTAGE BLACK • Brushed/Satin finished black ceramic case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Brushed black ceramic crown with the Omega logo engraved & with vintage colored finish.
• Brushed black ceramic chronograph buttons.
• Brushed black ceramic bezel with an engraved & vintage colored Super Luminova filled tachymeter scale.
• Matte black zirconium oxide ceramic main dial & sub-dials.
• Vintage colored printed indications.
• Sub-dials surrounded with raised black rims with fine printed indexes.
• Applied blackened index hour markers with vintage colored Super Luminova fill.
• Printed minute/seconds & fractions of a second track.
• [ZrO2] laser engraved on the dial directly above the center hands.
• Blackned center hands with vintage colored Super Luminova luminescent fill.
• Chronograph Stopwatch functions: • Large central seconds hand counter.
• Varnished brown minute & hour counters are combined into a single sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position. Both with vintage colored Super Luminova luminescent fill.
• Small continuous running seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position, varnished brown hand.
• Date window displayed at the 6 o'clock position.
• Domed sapphire crystal on front & back.
• Case back engraved with "DARK SIDE OF THE MOON - Si 14 - ZrO2"
• Polished black zirconium oxide ceramic buckle top with stainless steel deployant buckle mechanism.
• Movement: • Omega caliber 9300, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 54 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours - thanks to its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Column-Wheel Chronograph - column wheel is visible from the transparent case back.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 3 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59