|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Luminescent Hands, Rotating Bezel, Helium Valve|
Omegas' rich maritime legacy is well known, inspiring Omega to produce this SPECIAL EDITION Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m GMT GoodPlanet, paying tribute to the GoodPlanet Foundation. The GoodPlanet Foundation promotes sustainable development & encourages each individual to act for the planet. Omega has committed a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each of these watches to fully fund a project to preserve the mangroves & seagrasses om Southeast Asia & to educating the local population about the importance of conserving the natural resources.
This watch features: • Brushed/satin finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled edges.
• Brushed finished stainless steel bracelet with polished finished edges.
• Polished & brushed ribbed edge.
• Blue ZrO2 ceramic filled bezel ring.
• Orange lacquered indexes & numbers.
• Luminous dot on a steel triangle backdrop marks the beginning point.
• Brushed steel inner rim.
• Lacquered blue dial.
• Applied polished steel index hour markers with luminescent fill which has a pale blue emission.
• Applied polished steel 12, 6 & 9 hour markers.
• Polished steel hands: Hour & seconds hand with a pale blue colored emitting luminescent fill (pale blue emission). Minute hand with a green colored emitting luminescent fill, as does the 12 o'clock dot on the rotating bezel.
• GMT/2nd Time zone:
• Indicated by an Orange aluminum arrow-head hand with a luminous filled tip. This hand points to the desired GMT timezone on the bezel. This hands makes one rotation in 24 hours.
• The addition time is indicated in a 24 hour mode on the bezel. The reason for the 24 hour mode is to eliminate confusion between am/pm at the desired time-zone.
• The bezel turn both ways - so that corrections to the GMT timezone can easily be made back & forth while traveling.
• Date window displayed at the 3 o'clock position
• Helium Escapement Valve located on the edge of the case at the 10 o'clock position
• Slightly domed sapphire crystal.
• Omega caliber 8605, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 38 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours - thanks to its twin barrels mounted in series.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The rotor & visible bridges are rhodium plated & decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
• Blackened screws & barrels & balance wheel.
• Delivered in a special wood inner box featuring a world map etched on the case top.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59