|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||55 h|
|Number of jewels||37|
|Chronograph, Date, GMT|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Chronometer, Rotating Bezel, Helium Valve|
• Brushed-finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Brushed-finished stainless steel bracelet with polished-finished thin center links.
• Stainless steel unidirectional rotating bezel.
• Polished black ceramic fill.
• Satin stainless steel bezel indications.
• Matte black dial with 3 fine concentric rings pattern.
• Applied polished stainless steel rimmed dot & index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Polished stainless steel skeletonized hour and minute hands with luminous tips.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
• Large red-tipped central seconds hand.
• 30-minute counter located at 3 o'clock.
• 12-hour counter located at 6 o'clock.
• GMT/Dual Timezone Function: • Indicated by the additional red hand with the luminous filled tip. This hand functions as GMT hour hand.
• The GMT hand make a single full revolution once every 24 hours. The 24 hours indications are either printed in matching red Arabic numerals for the odd hours or use the regular hour indexes for the even hours.
• Small seconds hand sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Helium escape valve and date corrector located at 10 o'clock on the case edge.
• COSC-certified Omega Caliber 3603 movement featuring:
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The movement beats at 28,800 vph, contains 37 jewels, and has an approximate power reserve of 55 hours.
• Stainless steel case back is stamped with the seahorse medallion.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59