|No. of Jewels||23|
|Case Diameter||37 mm|
|Display Back, Small Seconds, Power Reserve Display|
This is an automatically translated text.
An automatic translation for this text is available.
Nomos Glashütte Metro date Power Reserve steel see-through back 37 mm handwind New
- Stainless steel three-piece case, polished
- Case diameter 37 mm without crown
- CASE-HEIGHT 7.65 mm). Bracelet Shell Cordovan leather black with stitching
- LUG width 18mm
- PIN buckle with manufacturer-logo. White dial silver-plated, galvanized and stainless steel hand black oxidised with indexes. Handwind Movement
- Manufacture caliber 4401 with 23 jewels DUW (first manufacture caliber with the in-house Nomos-swing-system)
- THREE-QUARTER plate individually numbered
- Key element that is still used blued
- Display of hour and minute, small second at 6 o'clock with additional second-second to adjust the time. With quick-set date display at 6 o'clock
- power reserve indicator at 1 o'clock. Convex sapphire glass. Fluted crown with manufacturer-logo. Caseback stainless steel, engraved with sapphire glass window. Weight including bracelet 45g
- Water resistant to 3ATM, reference number 325
- ID: ST21600714B
- Part no: 100000018258. Original box and papers
- The manufacturer's recommended retail price 2,600 ,- EUR
- Time of delivery 10 working days.