|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||40|
|Chronograph, Date, GMT|
|Skeletonized, Guilloche Dial, Blue Steel Hands|
• Polished stainless steel case.
• Silver main dial with a fine Grain d`Orges guilloche.
• Flat silver time sub-dial ring.
• Black printed Arabic numeral hour markers.
• Partially skeletonized dial center.
• Off-set main time sub-dial.
• Blued steel hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Stylized date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Home-Time/Dual Time Zone:
• Indicated by a black 12 hour disc visible through a cutout in the dial - red arrow points to the additional time zone hour.
• Day/Night (blue/white) aperture located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Monopusher Chronograph/Single Pusher Stopwatch:
• Unlike traditional chronographs which feature 2 buttons: a start/stop button & a reset button, this watch features a single button that starts, stops & resets the chrono function. The "monopoussoir" button is located on the case edge at the 8 o'clock position.
• Column wheel & vertical clutch mechanism.
• Fixed blued steel hands - secured in place by a steel bridge with 2 visible rubies & 2 large blued screws.
• Rotating, brushed steel, 60 seconds counter disc located at the bottom left side of the dial.
• Rotating, brushed steel, 30 minute counter disc located at the bottom right side of the dial.
• Montblanc Caliber MB R210, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 40 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours, thanks to its twin barrels.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59