Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||65 h|
|Number of jewels||37|
|Center Seconds, Luminous indexes|
The Jaeger-LeCoultre Deep Sea Vintage Chronograph watch inspired by the Memovox Deep Sea, this watch has been fitted with a traditional chrono movement. "Vintage" is definitely the theme of this watch with its classical 2 register chronograph & luminescent aged paint color.
This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case with fine brushed finished edges.
• Fixed black aluminum bezel ring with silver Arabic numeral hour markers & aged colored luminous quarter hour triangle markers.
• Matte black dial with recessed sub-dials.
• Aged colored luminescent painted vintage style index hour markers
• Fine printed white minutes/seconds track.
• Polished steel rectangle with needle tip hands, filled with aged colored luminescent paint.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Larger central seconds counter.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• The case-back carries the motif appearing on the 1959 watch, featuring a frogman surrounded by bubbles.
• Comes in a retro looking JLC box - the same design used in the original series.
• Perforated calfskin leather strap with criss-cross pattern.
• Jaeger LeCoultre Caliber 751g, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 235 parts, contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 65 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59