Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||65 h|
|Number of jewels||47|
|Center Seconds, Luminous indexes|
The Jaeger-LeCoultre Deep Sea Chronograph watch has an operating indicator for the chronograph enabling the wearer to check at a glance if the chronograph is engaged, or that it is ready to be activated, or that the measured time is displayed on the various counters. This specific feature is inspired by a historical on-board chronograph invented in 1930 by JLC to equip civil & military aviation.
This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case with fine brushed finished edges.
• Matte black dial with recessed sub-dials.
• Luminescent painted index hour markers
• Fine printed white minutes/seconds & fractions of a second track.
• Polished steel rectangle with needle tip hands, filled with luminescent paint.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Larger central seconds counter.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Chronograph operation apparatus indicator located beneath the Jaeger LeCoultre logo.
• Completely white shows that the chronograph is not in operation & is ready for use.
• White/Red indicates that the chronograph is currently in operation.
• Completely red showsthat the chronograph is in operation but stopped.
• The case-back carries the motif appearing on the 1959 watch, featuring a frogman surrounded by bubbles.
• Comes in a retro looking JLC box - the same design used in the original series.
• Perforated calfskin leather strap with criss-cross pattern.
• Jaeger LeCoultre Caliber 758, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 340 parts, contains 47 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 65 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59