|Location||Hong Kong SAR, Causeway Bay|
|Price||price on request|
IWC IW377801 Pilot Double Chronograph Automatic Black Dial Leath
The first Special Pilot’s Watch left the IWC factory in 1936. It was the start of a special relationship between IWC Schaffhausen and flying. it rapidly became a style icon and a model for all classic pilot’s watches. Its design was to provide IWC with the inspiration from 1948 onwards. The Pilot’s Watches from the Schaffhausen-based manufacturer, was originally built for the Royal Air Force and has been in constant use for more than 30 years.
The IW377801 46 mm stainless steel case features a soft iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields and a crystal secured against displacement by drop in air pressure. It has a black dial and features a self-winding chronograph movement with date and day display, small hacking seconds, stopwatch function with hours, minutes and seconds, split-seconds hand for intermediate timing. It has approximately 44 hours of power reserve and water resistant to 6 bar. The black alligator leather strap is the final touch for this instant timepiece.
• Automatic movement
• double chronograph, day, date, hour, minute, second
• stainless steel case, brushed / polished stainless steel and the crown and chronograph buttons.
• main matt black dial, hour markers: Arabic numerals and a bold triangles at the 12 o'clock position. Quarter-hour mark is light.
• Large central seconds counter: white pointer is located just below the top red pointer. Once the stop seconds to run two seconds to run together in the same direction.
• 30 Fenzhong counter sub-dial at 12 o'clock. 12 hours counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock. Day and date window at 3 o'clock. Small seconds dial at 9 o'clock deputy (red pointer).
This IWC watch is also known as IW377801.
This watch is in our stock and is ready to be delivered or picked up in our office immediately. All our watches are brand new with box, papers and ORIGINAL IWC INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY.
Do you need more information or have any questions? Feel free to reach us via the contact information provided at the upper right corner of this page.