Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||21|
This watch features: • Brushed finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled edges.
• Black dial.
• Bold polished steel rimmed applied index hour markers filled with blue luminescent material.
• Red rimmed hour & minute hands: hour hand filled with blue luminescent material & the minute hand is filled with yellow/green luminescent material.
• Black unidirectional bezel: Yellow/green luminescent numbers beginning at the triangle start indicator until after the 15 minute zone markings. Blue luminescent numbers from the 20 until the 55 minute marking indicators.
• Mechanical Depth Gage: • Complete luminous (yellow/green color) diving depth scale located to the left of the dial, with depth indications from 0 to 60 meter.
• Red & blue depth indicators: The blue indicator will vary to show actual depth at any given time. The red indicator is static & is moved only when the blue indicator pushes it ahead, once pushed this indicator will remain at the further position thus indicating the maximum depth achieved during a dive session.
• Pressuring metering system is located at the left edge of the case with a spring released crown guard.
• a reset button for the red indicator is located on the case edge at the 8 o'clock position.
• Date windows located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Rubber strap with quick-change system - spring loaded lever is located on the end of the strap which easily allows for removing/replacing the strap.
• Provided with an addition canvas Velcro diving strap designed to fit over a diving suit.
• Case back is decorated with an elaborate raised engraving of a divers helmet.
• IWC Caliber 30110, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 21 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59