|Location||United States, Missouri, Maryland Heights|
|Power reserve||44 h|
|Number of jewels||29|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Double Chronograph, Date|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds, Luminescent Hands|
IWC Ingenieur Double Chronograph Black Dial, Titanium 45mm, IW386503.
Pre Owned but NEVER Worn with box and papers.
* Brushed finished titanium case.
* Brushed finished titanium bezel secured by 5 black ceramic headed screws.
* The crown, crown protectors & 3 chronograph buttons are black rubber coated.
* Multi-tiered black dial & sub-dials.
Applied stainless steel index hour markers with luminous fill.
* White printed minute/seconds track on main dial perimeter.
* Aqua blue printed 5 minute/seconds incremental Arabic Numeral markings on a raised silver flange at the dial perimeter.
* Stainless steel hands with luminous fill, hour & minute hands partially skeletonized.
* Day & Date windows located at the 3 o'clock position.
* Small running seconds hand in the sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
* Split Seconds Chronograph/Stopwatch:
"Split-Seconds" or "Rattrapante" function has 2 seconds hand counters that run in unison - when the Rattrapante button (located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position) is pressed one of the the top seconds hand stops & the 2nd seconds hand will continue to run allowing for an addition timing function.
* Large central seconds hands counters (top hand with aqua blue tip & bottom with white tip).
12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
* 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position.
* IWC calibre 79420, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 29 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 44 hours.