|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds, PVD/DLC coating|
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF 1000 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
FERRARI branded watch with the Ferrari "prancing horse" figurine logo applied to the dial at the 9 o'clock position & the FERRARI name logo in red lacquer on the bottom chronograph button.
This watch features: • Black ceramic case with brushed & polished finishes.
• Black carbon fiber bezel, secured by 6 black PVD coated "H" style titanium screws.
• Case center (edge) lateral black composite resin inserts.
• Polished black PVD coated titanium crown with black rubber insert at the tip & segmented around the crown for enhanced grip - with red indicator to show when the crown is unscrewed.
• Polished black PVD coated titanium chrono buttons, with a black rubber insert on the top button & a yellow lacquered Ferrari logo on the bottom button.
• Sapphire crystal transparent dial with applied brushed finished yellow PVD coated stainless steel "Applique" style Arabic Numeral & index hour markers.
• Raised/tapered inner bezel flange on the perimeter of the dial with yellow printed minute/seconds & fractions of a second track.
• Bold brushed finished blackened stainless steel minute & hour hands with yellow luminous fill at the top of the hands & skeletonized bottoms.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Column wheel chronograph.
• Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
• Large yellow tipped central seconds counter.
• 60 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Date window with yellow background located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Each watch s provided with 2 straps 1) black Schedoni leather with yellow stitching & 2) black rubber backed black alcantara leather strap.
• Strap are easily interchangeable via a unique quick-release push-button system developed by Hublot. The buttons are black ceramic & located on the top & bottom central lugs.
• Hublot in-house manufacture Caliber UNICO HUB1241:
• Microblasted anthracite ruthenium plated mainplate & bridges.
• Tungsten rotor with microblasted, anthracite & ruthenium treated finishes.
• Beats at 28,800 vph.
• Composed out of 330 components.
• Contains 38 Jewels
• And has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty