|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||27|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds, PVD/DLC coating|
This watch features: • Black carbon fiber case & bezel - bezel secure with 6 black PVD coated "H" shaped titanium screws.
• Case center (edge) lateral black composite resin inserts.
• Black PVD coated stainless steel crown & chronograph buttons.
• Black carbon fiber dial.
• Applied brushed finished steel "applique" style Index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Brushed finished stainless steel hands with luminous filled tips (minutes & hours hands semi-skeleton).
• Printed minute track with 5 minute Arabic numerals intervals on flat black rim on the outer edge of the dial.
• Chronograph/stopwatch functions:
• Large central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
• Hublot Caliber HUB 4104, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 252 parts, contains 27 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty