|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds|
This watch features: • Black ceramic case with a Microblasted (matte) finish.
• Black ceramic & black rubber bezel secured by 6 "H" style titanium screws.
• Case center (edge) lateral black composite resin inserts.
• Brushed finished titanium crown & chrono buttons with black rubber insert at the top.
• Sapphire crystal transparent dial.
• Applied brushed stainless steel "Applique" index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Raised/tapered black inner bezel flange at the dial perimeter with engraved minute/seconds track & grey toned filled Arabic numerals at 5 seconds increments.
• Bold brushed finished stainless steel minute & hour hands with luminous filled top & skeletonized bottoms.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Column wheel chronograph.
• Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
• Large central seconds counter with the H (Hublot) logo counterweight
• 60 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Date: white printed numbers on a transparent disc, as the black numbers on the date disc pass over the black background located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position the date becomes very legible.
• Small continuous running seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Hublot in-house manufacture Caliber UNICO HUB1240:
• Microblasted anthracite ruthenium plated mainplate & bridges.
• Tungsten rotor with microblasted, anthracite & ruthenium treated finishes.
• Beats at 28,800 vph.
• Composed out of 330 components.
• Contains 38 Jewels
• And has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59