Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||41 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Power Reserve Display|
• Polished stainless steel case with fine brushed finished edges.
• This watch has no dial per-se, the 3/4 main-plate of the movement doubles as the dial allowing the viewer to enjoy the fine striped/ribbed finish, rubies & polished screw-heads that adorn this fine piece of horology.
• In addition the designers have ingeniously integrated the Duplex swan-neck fine adjustment & mainspring assembly to be mounted on the front of the movement.
• Anthracite colored finished plates & bridges/
• Time & seconds sub-dials offset to left side:
• Black chapter rings.
• Polished steel applied Arabic Numeral & index hour markers.
• Fine white printed minute track on the large sub-dial.
• Fine white printed seconds track on the seconds sub-dial.
• Polished white gold hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Power Reserve indicator located at the 2 o'clock position.
• Dual Swan-Neck fine adjustment mounted on a beautiful hand engraved decorated bridge.
• Movement back plate is finely finished with striped/ribbed finish.
• Glashutte Original Caliber 66-05, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 31 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 41 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59