Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, Washington, Bellevue|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Case diameter||44 x 42 mm|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
The Tread 2’s movement continues the DEVON tradition of displaying time using our patented system of Time Belts with hours displayed on the horizontal belt and minutes displayed on the vertical belt. A seconds display function and a useful chronograph feature can be actuated through the watch’s unique articulating crown lever and push button. All Tread movements use precision-cut ruby bearings for significantly increased durability and reduced maintenance.
• The case is rendered in 316L surgical-grade stainless steel, the hardest and most corrosion-resistant steel available
• High-tech CNC processing is used to mill the case into its sophisticated tonneau shape
• Case dimensions measure 42mm wide, 44mm deep and 14.5mm thick
• Total weight is 90 grams
• Each case part is meticulously finished with hand-polishing, brushing and bead blasted finishes
• The Tread 2 case has been tested to prevent water penetration to a static water depth of 10 meters or 1 ATM
• Sapphire crystals are used for both front and back lenses
• Leather and rubber straps
• 002” thick fiberglass-reinforced Nylon Time Belts
• Lithium-polymer rechargeable battery lasts up to two weeks on a single charge
• Inductive wireless charging system
1. We guarantee that all our watches are brand new, authentic, with all original documents and packaging.
2. We work with many brands, in case if we do not have something on stock, it is always possible to order the desired model (1-4 weeks delivery time depending on the watch).
3. YOU ARE WELCOME TO PICK UP YOUR WATCH AT OUR BELLEVUE/SEATTLE LOCATION
4. If you are from Washington state, there is a tax of 9.5%, for buyers from other States the price that you see is the total price that you need to pay..
5. GlobalTempus offers its own warranty on its watches. The warranty is valid from 2 to 5 years, depending on the brand.
If you have any questions, please always contact us.