Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||46 h|
|Number of jewels||24|
|Center Seconds, Guilloche Dial, Chronometer, Power Reserve Display|
This watch is a special Edition dedicated to the Automobile Club de Monaco. Chopard is a proud sponsor & the official timekeeper of the Gran Prix de Monaco Historique.
This watch features: • Polished titanium case with brushed finished lug-tops, buttons, crown guard.
• Polished bezel ring with black aluminum inlay featuring 5 minute markings.
• Polished finished crown.
• Silver dial with circular grain design guilloche pattern.
• Yellow & Black flange on the outer rim of dial. The yellow section with black printed fractions of seconds track & the black section with white printed minute track & 5 minute interval Arabic numbers.
• Applied blackened steel rimed index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Blackened steel Hour & Minutes hands with luminous fill.
• Large yellow central seconds counter.
• Power reserve indicator sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Magnified Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Case back bears the "Automobile Club de Monaco" logo and is engraved with "Grand Prix De Monaco Historique".
• Chopard COSC certified movement, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 24 jewels with an approximate Power Reserve of 46 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59