|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||45 h|
|Number of jewels||27|
This watch features: • Brushed stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Crown is black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) treated steel which is highly scratch-resistant
• Black dial with a horizontal concaved linear design.
• Applied polished steel index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Fine white printed minute track on the outer perimeter of the dial.
• Polished steel hands hour & minutes hands featuring luminous filled arrow-head tips.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function: Unlike most chronographs this Daniel Roth "Chronosprint" does not have a start/stop/reset function. Rather, the stopwatch runs continuously with the option to restart the counter by pressing the button at the 7 o'clock position. This chronograph does NOT have a seconds counter, making it better suited for timing events that only require full minutes.
• Chronograph sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Polished steel hands.
• Hour counter indications on the black inner rim with white printed Arabic Numeral markers.
• Minute counter indications on the silver outer rim with black printed Index & Arabic Numeral markers.
• Chronosprint button at the 7 o'clock position is black DLC treated steel.
• Large double-window date display located beneath the 12 o'clock position.
• Black rubber strap with stainless steel elements.
• Bulgari Caliber DR1306, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 27 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 45 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59