|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Chronograph, Date, GMT|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, PVD/DLC coating|
• Brushed finished stainless steel case.
• Black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) treated case barrel.
• Polished stainless steel crown & chrono buttons.
• Bezel ring:
• Cream (beige) bi-directional bezel ring located beneath the dial.
• Controlled by the crown located on the case edge at the 8 o'clock position.
• Printed minute track.
• Cream (beige) main dial with finely engraved globe motif
• Silver chrono sub-dials.
• Black & white seconds sub-dial.
• Luminous painted Arabic Numeral hour markers.
• Hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Central seconds counter hand.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• GMT/Dual Timezone Function: • Indicated by the additional red arrow-head tipped hand with. This hand functions as GMT hour hand.
• The GMT hand make a single full revolution once every 24 hours & points to the 24 hour indications printed in Arabic numerals on a grey chapter at the main dial perimeter.
• Bremont Caliber 13 1/4” BE-54AE, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59