|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||70 h|
|Number of jewels||47|
|Center Seconds, Rotating Bezel|
• Polished finished stainless steel case.
• Solid flat black main dial.
• Stepped down silver sub-dials with a very fine concentric circles textured pattern.
• Applied polished index hour markers with painted luminous segments at the tips.
• Fine printed minutes, seconds & fraction-of-a-second track.
• Polished steel hour & minutes hands with luminous fill.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Large central red seconds counter, capable of keeping time up to 1/4th of a second.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Fitted with a bi-directional turning bezel which control the "Slide Rule" aka "Navigation Computer". The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
• Date window displayed between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
• Lug width 24mm, buckle width 20mm.
• Breitling Caliber 01, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 47 Jewels & has a minimum power reserve of 70 hours.
Prestige Time 5 Year Warranty