|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds|
• Stainless steel case with a polished finish.
• Brushed/satin finished top.
• Polished finished edge
• Polished finished quarter hour markers with mate finished engraved numbers on the 15, 30 & 45 markers & a luminous dot at the 0 mark.
• Uni-direction with engraved graduation markings.
• Mariner Blue dial with a very fine concentric circle pattern texture.
• Stepped-down silver sub-dials with thin polished steel rims & with a fine concentric circle patter texture.
• Applied polished steel rimmed index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Printed minute/seconds track.
• Raised flange on dial edge with a Tachymetre scale.
• Polished steel hands with luminous fill.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Large central seconds counter hand (red arrow-head tip).
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position.
• 12-hour counter sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
• Continuous running small seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date displayed at the 3 o'clock position.
• Breitling Caliber 13, beats at 28’800 vph, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty