|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||70 h|
|Number of jewels||47|
|Center Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Rotating Bezel|
Breitling for Bentley 06
This distinctive model with it's criss-crossed engraved bezel is worthy of its affiliation with the Bentley name. • Polished stainless steel case.
• Royal Ebony dial.
• Applied polished steel index hour markers with luminous tip.
• Polished steel hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Fine printed minutes, seconds & fractions of a second track.
• Displays the date between the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: • Large red-tipped central seconds counter hand, capable of keeping time up to 1/8th of a second.
• 15 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 6 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Fitted with a bi-directional turning bezel which control the "Slide Rule" aka "Navigation Computer". The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
• Breitling Caliber B06, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 47 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 70 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59