|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Chronometer, Rotating Bezel|
• Stainless steel case with a fine satin finished top & high polished finished edges.
• Brushed steel Professional III bracelet with double-locking foldover clasp.
• "Gun Blue" dial with black subdials and a silver inner flange.
• Bold luminous Arabic numeral 12 and 8 dot hour markers.
• Polished steel hands with luminous fill.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: • Large central seconds counter with the Breitling logo at the end.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
• Fitted with a bi-directional turning bezel to operate the "Slide Rule" aka "Navigation Computer". The slide-rule allows to compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
• The bi-directional rotating bezel is fitted with a sophisticated rack & pinion mechanism enabling a 200 feet water resistance rating - an exceptional feat for this type of instrument.
• Date window between the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
• Small seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• Breitling Caliber 23 (COSC Certified), beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59