|Ref. No.||BR01-92 Heading Indicator|
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||21|
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION TO 999 PIECES WORLDWIDE!!!
The design of this watch resembles an important reference instrument for pilots - the COURSE INDICATOR. • Stainless steel case with a matte black PVD coating.
• Triple disc black dial: • The outer disc with yellow printed HEADING(N) ARROW, S, E & W indications the hours, with the arrow pointing to the current hour (this is NOT a working compass).
• The second disc with white print indexes & Arabic numerals indicates the minutes
• The innermost center disc with the yellow line is the seconds hand,
• Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with a yellow silhouette of a fighter jet.
• This watch does NOT have any luminscent indications.
• The watch comes with an additional synthetic canvas strap which is easily interchangeable. The watch is provided with a tool and instructions for replacing the strap.
• ETA caliber 2892 beats at 28,800 vph, contains 21 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59