|Location||United States, Missouri, Maryland Heights|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||40|
|Case diameter||42 x 26.6 mm|
|Rotating Bezel, Screw-Down Crown|
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver Black Dial ISO approved, 42mm.
Excellent condition complete with box and papers
This model is water-resistant to 300 meters and thus well able to withstand the incredible pressure exercised in the depths of the ocean. It belongs to the prestigious category of diver's watches, the kind that have earned their pedigree on the wrists of combat divers and professional underwater explorers. It is sure to delight sub-aquatic enthusiasts, while also finding favor with non-divers well acquainted with fine technical and sporting watchmaking accomplishments. They will see it as a sturdy, reliable timepiece that is resistant to strong pressures, shocks, as well as to magnetic phenomena, presented within a collection that has already proved its mettle in the world of sports watches: the Royal Oak Offshore collection.
This is the newest model AP Royal Oak Offshore Diver watch. It features an in-house AP 3120 caliber movement. The movement runs at 21,600 vph and has 40 jewels, 278 parts and a 22-carat gold oscillating weight. The power reserve is 60 hours. Water-resistance is 300 meters. The case is stainless steel (42 x 13.75mm). The strap is rubber, with a stainless steel buckle. The dial features a sporty black "Méga Tapisserie" motif and applied grey hour-markers with luminescent coating. The hour and minute hands are facetted white gold and a luminescent coating.
It has a rotating inner bezel which is a great feature. AP decided to use an inner bezel that is controlled via the screw-down crown at 10 o'clock. You have to unscrew the crown in order to adjust the inner bezel, which features a 60-minute diving scale. This design allows the wearer to set the dive time, with no risk of unintentionally adjusting the bezel.
More cool dynamics:
* Water tightness and resistance to salt water.
* Anti magnetic property, resistance to shocks and to thermal variations.
* Resistance to external forces.
* Case: Stainless steel with Black rubber crowns.
* Case Diameter: 42 mm.
* Case Thickness: 13.75 mm.
* Case Back: solid with medallion bearing the legend Royal Oak Offshore.
* Water-resistant: to 300 meters.
* Dial: Black with exclusive "Méga Tapisserie" motif Inner rotating ring with diving scale. Applied grey hour-markers with luminescent coating Facetted white gold hour and minute hands with luminescent coating.
* Strap: Black rubber with oversized stainless steel pin buckle.
* Functions: Hours and minutes, Dive-time measurement, Date.
* Movement: Proprietary Caliber 3120, self winding, 40 jewels, 278 parts, 22-carat gold oscillating weight, Up to 60-hour power reserve, Cadence of the balance: 21,600 vibrations per hour. Variable-inertia balance with eight inertia-blocks and flat balance-spring, Geneva-type mobile balance-spring stud holder, Three-position winding stem.
* Total diameter : 26.60 mm.
* Casing diameter: 11.5 lignes (26 mm).
* Thickness: 4.25 mm.
* Finishing: all parts finely decorated; mainplate circular-grained; bridges rhodium-plated, chamfered, snailed and adorned with Côtes de Genève. Diamond-polished jewel sinks; wheels with chamfered spokes and diamond-polished jewel sinks; chamfered screw rims and slots, Oscillating weight engraved with the AP monogram and the Audemars and Piguet family crests.