|Location||United States, Missouri, Maryland Heights|
|Power reserve||38 h|
|Number of jewels||36|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Chronometer, Screw-Down Crown, PVD/DLC coating|
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Orange PVD LTD, 42mm.
Excellent condition with box and papers.
The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore features a mechanical automatic self winding movement; chronograph function; Orange tapestry dial with date display; small seconds sub dial; and a black PVD aftermarket coating on a stainless steel 42mm case. You will receive an OEM AP black calf strap with an OEM AP buckle.This is working to COSC specifications. D series with AP 2226/2840 calibre, 11¾ Lignes, 36 Jewels, 28,800 vph & Automatic Self Winding Movement.
* Style: Royal Oak Offshore
* Display type: Analog
* Movement: Swiss automatic, AP Calibre 2226/2840 --calibre 2226, chronograph module 2840. In-house, a mechanical manufacture movement by Audemars Piguet that is developed based on JLC 889/2 caliber and Dubois Dépraz chronograph module. Swiss made, mechanical self-winding chronograph automatic movement.
* Functions: Two hands w/ small seconds, Chronograph w/ central sweep seconds, Automatic date w/ rapid date corrector. Size: 11¾‴ lignes (Ø 26.60 mm), 6.15 mm thickness. Consists of 370 individual parts. 54 jewels. beats at 28,800 vph (4 Hz). provides ± 38 hours of power reserve.
* Basic Functions: Hour, Minute, Seconds, Chronograph, Date.
* Bezel: Fixed Stainless Steel PVD coated, studded with 8 screws
* Dial: Orange with Black subdials, textured with outer rim tachymeter
* Crystal: Sapphire, scratch resistant, anti-reflective coated.
* Case: Stainless steel with PVD coating, Octagonal, 42 mm, ± 14.5 mm thick. matte black finish. overall weight: ± 154 grams.
* Caseback: Solid stainless steel PVD coated. secured with 8 screws, engraved.
* Crown & Pushers: Screw down crown stainless steel, rubber clad (PVD coated), logoed. with two rubber clad push-pieces.
* Bracelet: Black alligator with orange stitching on AP deployant buckle.
* Hand & Markers: Luminous
* Water resistant: 100 m (10 ATM / 330 feet)