|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||59|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Guilloche Dial|
From the famous Royal Oak Offshore collection with the immediately recognizable hexagon design bezel secured by 8 polished screws.
This watch features: • Case: • Brushed finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Bezel of black ceramic with a brushed finish top & polished finished bevel edges.
• Black ceramic crown with brushed steel tip bearing the AP logo.
• Sandblasted finished steel push-piece guards & are attached to the case with polished hex-head screws.
• Sandblasted finished steel push-pieces with polished black ceramic tops
• Dial: • Silver main dial with the "Mega Tapisserie" design texture.
• Black recessed sub-dials with a very fine concentric circular guilloche texture pattern & white printed indications.
• Applied polished white gold index hour markers with luminescent fill center strip.
• Black rim with a fine printed seconds & fractions of a seconds track.
• Time related hands (hours, minutes & small seconds at the 12 o'clock sub-dial) are of polished white gold & with luminescent fill center strip.
• Raised silver inner bezel flange with Tachymeter scale.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: • Chrono related hands are red (red-tipped)
• Large central seconds hand in polished white gold with a red tip.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Continuous running small seconds sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
• Magnified date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• AP Caliber 3126/3840 , beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 365 parts, contains 59 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59