|Location||United States, New York, New York|
|Case diameter||43 x 42 mm|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
David Yurman Carroll Shelby Mustand 1000 Cobra T829-C Limited ED. Chrono Watch. New collector's piece, absolutely no signs of wear, tags still attached. Automatic movement keeps perfect time. Limited Edition # 9, signed by Carrol Shelby. Comes in box with manual, just like shown on the pictures. The Authenticity is 100% guaranteed.
Please do not ask to send you original pictures. All pictures that you see above are original pictures of the actual watch. White backround was added using photoshop for attractive look. I do not use stock photos. What you see is what you get.
AUTHENTICITY AND OUR GUARANTEE!
• All watches offered by Luxury Horology Inc are guaranteed to be 100% Authentic and Original. We are officially registered as a corporation in the State of New York. We are members of the IWJG watch association, and we have an extensive list of references. Once you purchase a watch from us, you are welcome to authenticate the watch with the Authorized watchmaker or Authorized Dealer of the watch brand. We are Premium Trusted Sellers on Chrono24. We also have excellent feedback on eBay, you can find us there under “LuxuryHorology”. Please note that eBay prices are always higher because of eBay fees, so please do not ask to match the chrono24 price via eBay.
• All watches are carefully inspected prior to shipping. If you are buying a used watch, it is likely we will professionally refinish it to bring it back to ‘as good as new’ state.
• All pictures displayed are the actual pictures of watches in stock. We do not use stock photos. If the watch is brand new, and we have multiply quantities in stock, then we only display the photographs of one of the watches.
• All used watches are covered by a 14 days unconditional money back guarantee (please refer to Returns section below) and 30 days warranty.
• All new watches are covered by a 14 days unconditional money back guarantee (please refer to Returns section below) and 1 year warranty.
• Warranty covers failure in movement only. Misuse such as but not limited to: breaking the crystal, dropping the watch, movement failure as a result of banging the watch on a hard surface, emerging in water with an open crown, swimming with a watch that is not waterproof is not covered by the warranty.
• All warranty repairs are performed by a skilled and certified watchmaker in New York. We are not able to cover the full cost of repair if the buyer decides to fix the watch locally.
1. PayPal is accepted for all items below $10,000. – PayPal has a limit of $10,000 per transaction. If the item is over $10,000, $10,000 can be sent via PayPal and the rest of the amount should be sent by bank wire, bank check or personal check. We cannot accept multiple PayPal payments for a single transaction. We can only ship to the shipping address provided by PayPal on the payment “Transaction Detail” page. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY. This is done to help minimize the risk of fraud, stolen credit cards, stolen PayPal account, and stolen identities. As a seller, PayPal covers all the risk as long as we ship to the address provided by PayPal.
2. Chrono24 checkout – Recently chrono24 introduced a new check out system. You can welcome to complete the check by sending a bank wire to chrono24. They release the funds to my bank 7 days after the customer receives the watch.
3. Bank Check – Only from U.S. banks. Accepted at any amount. Please allow 2-3 business day to verify the check and for the funds to clear.
4. Bank Wire Transfer – Accepted from any country. Accepted at any amount. We can ship the next day after receiving the transfer. Bank wire information will be provided upon request.
5. Personal check – Only from U.S. banks. Accepted at any amount. Please allow 1-3 weeks for the check to clear. The higher the amount, the longer it takes for the check to clear.
All the payment accepted only in $ USD (United States Dollars). We cannot accept any other currency.
We do apologize for the inconvenience, but we cannot accept credit cards directly at this time. You can safely pay via PayPal using your credit card. It’s the safest way both for the buyer and the seller.
Domestic (USA Shipping)
• Free USPS priority mail for items under $2500. $20 upgrade to FEDEX 2nd day, $30 FEDEX Priority.
• Free FEDEX 2nd day for items over $2500, $20 upgrade to FEDEX Priority
• Free FEDEX priority for item over $10000
Saturday delivery via FEDEX is available for an additional $20
International Rates and Conditions
• Item value less than $300 - $30 via USPS international priority.
• Item value $300 - $2000 - $60 via USPS EMS Express Mail
• Any value - $70 via FedEx International Economy
• Any value - $90 via FedEx International Priority (2-3 days to Europe)
Shipping to Russia only via EMS express mail.
SHIPPING AND CUSTOM’S POLICIES
• All items are shipped within 1 business day from the date we receive the cleared payment. If for some reason we delay shipping an item, we will upgrade the shipping method to make up for lost time. If you have already paid for priority shipping, we will issue a refund for the extra shipping cost and ship via the fastest method.
• If you need your item shipped on the same day, please contact us prior to making a purchase. We most likely would be able to ship on the same day if your payment is received before 4pm Eastern Time.
• In some extremely rare cases, due to circumstances beyond our control, we may delay shipping for an extended period of time. In such cases, we offer buyers the option of a full refund or to wait until operations normalize.
• We do not take responsibility for shipping delays caused by FedEx or USPS.
• Shipping to Russia – Only through USPS EMS Express Mail (No other carriers)
• Buyer is responsible for paying customs fees, duties, import taxes, and related charges. Please contact your local customs office for the breakdown of the custom’s fees. Each country has a different custom fee structure.
• We do not take responsibility for delays caused by custom’s holds or clearance. It is very unusual for custom’s to hold the package for an extended period of time, but it can happen.
• Tracking number, signature confirmation is included in all shipments. All items over $250 are shipped with signature confirmation; someone must be present to sign for the package. There is no exception to this rule; we won’t be able to ship without Signature Confirmation for any items over $250.
• Legally, we are required to charge NY State sales tax for all items shipped to NY State and for all personal pickups. There are absolutely no exceptions to this policy! Paying cash does not exclude you from paying sales tax.
• Tax Exempt – If you are a business and buying an item for resale you must fax us your resale certificate and duly filled ST-120 form You can fax documents to (888) 573-0556. This must be done before sending us the payment. Once we receive the payment, and ship the merchandise we will not be able to process tax-exemptions and issue any sales tax refunds.
• The current NY State Sales Tax Rate is 8.875%.
• We do not charge any tax for all other States or Countries.
We do offer a 14 days unconditional money back guarantee on all the watches.
• If the item is significantly not as described, we will issue a full refund plus we will send you a prepaid FedEx return label or reimburse the return shipping via USPS.
• If the item is as described, we will issue full refund less the actual shipping (even if the shipping was free). Domestic shipping is charged between $8 to $50 depending on the weight and carrier. International shipping is charged at $40 to $120.
• All returns for any reason after 14 days will be a subject to 15% Restocking fees. No returns are possible after 30 days. If you wish to return an item after 30 days, we may be able to buy it at an agreed price
Return Rules and Exceptions:
• Before sending an item back to us, you must contact us for an authorization
• All watches must be shipped to us in the exact same condition as it was received. It might not be altered in any way, the bracelet must not be adjusted, and strap must not be cut. You cannot take out any links, or open the back case of the watch. It must be sent back with all the accessories, boxes, papers, etc.
• If returning a brand new watch, it must be untouched. If the watch has a leather or rubber bracelet, you must not try it on. Once you try it on, the strap might show signs of wear. If the new watch has protective plastic on the watch case and or bracelet/strap/buckle it must not be removed. In another words, the watch must be in exactly the brand new condition as it was sent to you.
• If returning a used watch that has been worn, the watch will most likely have scratches on the case and/or bracelet. If this is a case, we will charge $100 polishing / refinish fee to bring the watch to the state it was prior to shipping. This rule does not apply if you received a watch that was already scratched.
• Luxury Horology is not responsible for Customs fees for returned items. We will not refund those fees. It’s a buyer’s responsibility to claim those fees before shipping back to us.
Luxury Horology20 West 47th Street, Suite LL- 23