Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||46 h|
|Number of jewels||24|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Guilloche Dial, Chronometer|
This watch is a special Edition dedicated to the Autombile Club de Monaco. Chopard is a proud sponsor & the official timekeeper of the Gran Prix de Monaco Historique.
This watch features:
• Polished stainless steel case with brushed finished lug-tops, buttons, crown guard.
• Silver dial with circular grain design guilloche pattern.
• Recessed silvered & black sub-dials.
• Black outer rim of dial with printed fractions of seconds track in white & 5 minute interval in orange Arabic numbers. Also fractions of a second index printed in red.
• Applied polished steel index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Polished steel Hour & Minutes hands with luminous fill.
• Chronograph Functions. • Large orange central seconds counter.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Tachymeter Scale engraved on the fixed black bezel.
• Running small seconds hand sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• Magnified Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Case back bears the "Autombile Club de Monaco" logo and is engraved with "Grand Prix De Monaco Historique".
• Chopard COSC certified movement, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 24 jewels with an approximate Power Reserve of 46 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty