|Year||edition 2008 warranty 2017|
|Location||Belgium, By appointment only in our offices in Brussels and/or Antwerp|
|Price||5,200 € (= $6,319)|
|Movement/Caliber||Eta Valjoux 7750|
|Power reserve||46 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Clasp||Fold clasp, hidden|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Small Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Chronometer, Limited Edition, Screw-Down Crown, Luminous indexes|
Chopard Gran Turismo Mens Watch 1684593009:
Stainless steel case with a rubber bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel with tachymeter. Silver - two-level dial with luminous hands and index hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 6 and 12 o'clock positions. Minute markers around the outer rim. Luminescent hands and dial markers. Date displays at the 3 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 Seconds, 30 Minutes and 12 hours. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Stainless steel, fluted, protected crown. Stainless steel case back embossed with mille miglia route map. Case diameter: 44mm. Case thickness: 15 mm. Double folding stainless steel clasp. Water resistant at 100 meter/ 330 feet. Functions: hours/ minutes/ small seconds/ chronograph/ date.
Issued in limited edition in 2008 and completely sold out worldwide.
This piece was still in stock with an official Chopard dealer that sold it to us and activated the warranty in Feb 2016.
Totally new and 100% unworn watch, complete with box and all papers incl full international warranty.
The price is including value added tax.
Insured door-to-door shipping 80 euro.
1. We guarantee that all our watches are unworn (unless otherwise indicated), authentic, with all original documents and packaging.
2. We provide 2 years (for some brands up to 5 years) warranty for our watches.
3. If the watch your are looking for is out of stock, we can always order the desired model.
4. The pictures you see are pictures of the actual watch.
5. We are online luxury watch traders. We do not represent the brands we sell.
Timepiece BankRijfstraat 3, 2nd floor