Free shipping to United States of AmericaBuyer Protection guaranteed
|Scope of delivery:||With box|
|Delivery time:||2-6 days|
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Center Seconds, Rotating Bezel, Luminous indexes|
Navitimer Heritage Special Edition - A tribute to the original Navitimer from 1952 • Polished finished stainless steel case.
• Solid blue dial with blue sub-dials.
• Polished finished hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Polished applied index hour markers with luminous tips.
• Fine printed minute/seconds & fractions of seconds track.
• Date window displayed at the 3 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: • Large central seconds counter with red arrow, capable of keeping time up to 1/4th of a second.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 12 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Fitted with a bi-directional turning bezel which control the "Slide Rule" aka "Navigation Computer". The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
• Breitling Caliber 13, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty